Research: Preschool and Kindergarten: ELLs
To see research summaries, citations, and links to full reports, click on the report titles below.
- Children's Story Retelling as a Literacy and Language Enhancement Strategy
- Developing Kindergarten Readiness and Other Large-Scale Assessment Systems
- Frequency of Parent-Supervised Outdoor Play of US Preschool-Aged Children
- Making Math Count More for Young Latino Children
- Preschool and School Readiness: Experiences of Children with Non-English-Speaking Parents
- Second-Language Acquisition and Bilingualism at an Early Age and the Impact on Early Cognitive Development