Research: ELL Data and Demographics
To see research summaries, citations, and links to full reports, click on the report titles below.
- A Guide to Finding and Understanding English Learner Data
- A Statistical Portrait of the Foreign-Born Population at Mid-Decade
- America's Future: Latino Child Well-Being in Numbers and Trends
- Children in Immigrant Families - The U.S. and 50 States: National Origins, Language, and Early Education
- Children in Immigrant Families: Ensuring Opportunity for Every Child in America
- Demography of Immigrant Youth: Past, Present, and Future
- The Changing Landscape of American Public Education: New Students, New Schools
- Who's Hispanic?