Colorín Colorado: Facebook Live Series
Colorín Colorado is pleased to host a series of Facebook Live events this fall! These interactive video chats will offer our audience the chance to hear from our regular contributors and special guests, ask questions, and connect with each other. Archives will be available both on Facebook through our site following the events.
Special thanks to the National Education Association for their support of this series!
How Mainstream Teachers Can Support ELLs
When: October 16, 2pm ET
Guest: Sarah Moore, Center for Applied Linguistics
How does it work?
Do I need a Facebook account to tune in to the live video?
Yes. You do need a Facebook account in tune into the live event, but we will post an archive of the events on our website following the discussion for people unable to attend or those who don't have a Facebook account.
What if I can't make it?
No problem! Feel free to send us questions ahead of time at email@example.com with "Facebook Live question" in the subject line and take a look at the archived video following the event.
Follow us on Facebook to get a notification when it starts!
If you follow us, you will receive an alert at the time the event starts.
Send us your questions!
You can send us questions ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Facebook Live question" in the subject line.
Colorín Colorado links coming soon!
- Advocating for ELLs, with Dr. Diane Staehr Fenner (Facebook | Colorín Colorado)
- Helping ELLs Have a Great Year: A Principal's Perspective, with Nathaniel Provencio, principal of Minnieville Elementary School, VA (Facebook)
- What does it feel like to be an ELL? with Sean Pang, Washington Post Teacher of the Year (Facebook Part 1, Part 2)
- Why Building Relationships with ELLs Matters, with Anne Marie Foerster Luu, Montgomery County (Facebook)
- Special Education and ELLs, with Cristina Sánchez-López (Facebook)