We are thrilled to introduce you to our the newly updated Colorín Colorado! Our new site has all of the great content you know and love. Many of the links from the former site have been redirected so that you can find the content you have bookmarked. (If you can’t find a page, just send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to find it for you.)
Highlights of the new site include:
- A fresh, modern design featuring the artwork of illustrators Rafael López and David Díaz
- An updated navigation reflecting all of the new content added in recent years, accessible throughout the site
- A video library that compiles all of our ELL classroom videos and interviews, as well as video embedded more widely throughout the site
- Topic pages that pull together resources related to specific topics in one place
- Integration of the Common Core and ELLs blog within ColorínColorado.org
- Updated information on ELL resources by state
- A resource library featuring all of our great recommended resources
- Booklists for kids, teens, and professionals organized by topic
- The ability to see all books, articles, and blog posts by a single author
- Easier access to our Spanish-language content for parents and educators
- Easier sharing on social media channels (with a new sharing option for Pinterest!)
- Better display and easier access on mobile phones and tablets
We look forward to hearing your feedback about the new site, and feel free to let us know if you come across any areas that need our attention at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our partners!
This project could not have happened without the long-time support of the American Federation of Teachers and our more recent partnership with the National Education Association. Thanks to the AFT & NEA for making this happen!
We’ll keep you posted as we add great new resources and features!
- Lydia Breiseth, Manager, Colorín Colorado
- Tina Chovanec, Director, Reading Rockets
- Kelly Deckert, Web Producer, WETA Learning Media
- Christian Lindstrom, Director, WETA Learning Media
- Noel Gunther, Vice President, WETA Learning Media