Getting Ready to Read
There are lots of things you can do at home to help your child get ready to read! Pointing out letters, practicing sounds, singing nursery rhymes, and reading stories together are just a few examples of the activities included in this section.
- Why Reading to Your Kids in Your Home Language Will Help Them Become Better Readers
- Start the New Year Off Right: Resolve to Raise a Reader!
- Tips for Teaching Your Child About Phonemes
- Grocery Store Literacy for Preschoolers
- Sharing Wordless Picture Books