Research: California: ELL Resources
To see research summaries, citations, and links to full reports, click on the report titles below.
- Beyond The Master Plan: The Case for Restructuring Baccalaureate Education in California
- California's Commitment to Adult English Learners: Caught Between Funding and Need
- Classifying California's English Learners: Is the CELDT too Blunt an Instrument?
- Divided We Fail: Improving Completion and Closing Racial Gaps in California's Community Colleges
- Linguistic Life Expectancies: Immigrant Language Retention in Southern California
- NCLB and California's English Language Learners: The Perfect Storm
- Perceptions of College Financial Aid Among California Latino Youth
- Reparable Harm: Fulfilling the Unkept Promise of Educational Opportunity for California's Long Term English Learners.
- Resource Needs for California's English Learners
- Successful Bilingual Schools: Six Effective Programs in California
- The Dropout/Graduation Crisis Among American Indian and Alaska Native Students: Failure to Respond Places the Future of Native Peoples at Risk