Parent Tips: Reading with Your Child
Reading with your child is one of the best ways to help him or her become a better reader. But you may have some questions — which books should we choose? Which language should I use? Is reading an e-book different? These tips offer ideas and advice to help make the most of your reading time! For a complete list of our reading tips for parents, see Parent Reading Tips by Topic.
- Reading Tips for Parents of Preschoolers
- Tips for Parents of Second Graders
- Why Reading to Your Kids in Your Home Language Will Help Them Become Better Readers
- Tips for Parents of Babies
- Reading Aloud to Build Comprehension