- 10 Steps for Parents: If Your Child Has a Learning Disability
- Learning Disabilities, Dyslexia, and Vision
- Does My Preschooler Have Delayed Development?
- Do you suspect that your child has a reading difficulty or learning disability?
- Successful Transition to Kindergarten for Learners Who May Be at Risk for Learning Disabilities
For more information, take a look at the bilingual parent resources about reading issues from Understood.org, a free website focused on learning and attention issues.
"Just being lazy"
It’s a myth that kids with learning and attention issues are "just being lazy." While learning and attention issues may not be as visible as other health issues, they’re just as real.
Learn more about the one in five children who has a learning or attention issue from The State of Learning Disabilities: Understanding the 1 in 5.