- Computer-Based Common Core Testing: Considerations and Supports for ELLs
- Analysis of a PARCC ELA Assessment Task Through an ELL Lens (Part 1)
- Instructional Suggestions for ELLs: PARCC Assessment Task (Part 2)
- CCSS/ELL Themes I'm Seeing
- Three Strategies for Equitable Assessment of ELLs
Research and Reports
Two consortia of states are developing Common Core assessments. Information about their ELL advisory boards and accommodations policies follows below.
ELL Advisors: The Accessibility, Accommodations, and Fairness Technical Working Group
Accommodations: PARCC has released its final accommodations manual that outlines the accessibility features and accommodations that will be available for the PARCC Mid-Year, Performance-Based, and End-of-Year Assessments for ELLs, students with disabilities, and ELLs with disabilities.
Other related documents include: