Welcome to the new Colorín Colorado!
Welcome to the newly updated Colorín Colorado website! Our new site has all of the great content you know and love, and many of the links from the former site have been redirected so that you can find the pages you have bookmarked. (If you can’t find a page or see something that needs our attention, just send us an e-mail and we’ll do our best to fix it!)
To take a brief tour of the new site, take a look at this video!
Highlights of the new site include:
- A fresh, modern design featuring the artwork of award-winning illustrators Rafael López and David Díaz
- Better display and easier access on mobile phones and tablets
- Video featured throughout the site showing excellent ELL instruction at all age levels
- A video library that compiles all of our ELL classroom videos and interviews
- An updated navigation making it easier to find what you're looking for
- A new ELL Basics section featuring ELL Fast Facts, information on Special Populations, and our ELL Glossary
- Updates on ELL policy & research and daily ELL news headlines
- Integration of the Common Core and ELLs blog within ColorínColorado.org
- Updated information on ELL resources by state
- A resource library featuring all of our great recommended resources
- Booklists for kids, teens, and professionals organized by topic
- Easier access to our Spanish-language content for parents and educators
- Easier sharing on social media channels (with a new sharing option for Pinterest!)
We look forward to hearing your feedback about the new site at: email@example.com.
Thanks to our partners!
This project could not have happened without the long-time support of the American Federation of Teachers and our more recent partnership with the National Education Association. Thanks to the AFT & NEA for making this happen!
We’ll keep you posted as we add great new resources and features!
- Lydia Breiseth, Manager, Colorín Colorado
- Tina Chovanec, Director, Reading Rockets
- Kelly Deckert, Associate Manager of Online Media, WETA Learning Media
- Christian Lindstrom, Director, WETA Learning Media
- Noel Gunther, Vice President, WETA Learning Media