Partnering with Immigrant Families
When thinking about how best to support immigrant students, an important first step is to talk with families themselves to find out their questions and concerns, as well as their ideas and strategies for coping with difficult situations. Learn more from leaders doing just that in the resources below.
- Six Reasons Why ELL Family Outreach Is Working in Brockton, MA
- Using a Strengths-Based Approach with ELs: Supporting Students Living with Trauma, Violence and Chronic Stress
- Encouraging and Sustaining ELL Parent Engagement
- Introduction: Strategies for Engaging ELL Families
- Engaging ELL Parents as Leaders