- Helping Students Heal Through Love and Trust: A Social Worker's Perspective on Serving Immigrant Youth
- Building Bridges Through Storytelling: What Are Your Students' Stories?
- How to Support ELL Students with Interrupted Formal Education (SIFEs)
Books and Booklists
Guides and Toolkits
Research and Reports
- The Flow of Unaccompanied Children Through the Immigration System: A Resource for Practitioners, Policy Makers, and Researchers
- Unaccompanied Child Migrants in U.S. Communities, Immigration Court, and Schools
- In the Child's Best Interest? The Consequences of Losing a Lawful Immigrant Parent to Deportation
Unaccompanied Children: Recommended Resources
The following list of resources, tip and fact sheets, reports, news stories, books, and films provides an overview of the situation and ideas for adults working with this population.