- How Immigration Issues Can Impact Students
- Unaccompanied Children in Schools: What You Need to Know
- Addressing Student Trauma, Anxiety, and Depression
- How to Support ELL Students with Interrupted Formal Education (SIFEs)
- Building Bridges Through Storytelling: What Are Your Students' Stories?
Books and Booklists
Guides and Toolkits
Research and Reports
- The Flow of Unaccompanied Children Through the Immigration System: A Resource for Practitioners, Policy Makers, and Researchers
- Unaccompanied Child Migrants in U.S. Communities, Immigration Court, and Schools
- In the Child's Best Interest? The Consequences of Losing a Lawful Immigrant Parent to Deportation
Date: May 26 at 7pm ET
Join Laura Gardner, Founder of Immigrant Connections, for a webinar about how to best welcome and support new unaccompanied youth in our schools.
In this webinar, Laura will:
- discuss who unaccompanied immigrant youth are
- share a few strategies to get you started in planning for their arrival.
This webinar is appropriate for teachers, school counselors, school social workers, psychologists, parent liaisons, school/district administrators...anyone who is invested in the success of our students!