To see research summaries, citations, and links to full reports, click on the report titles below.
- Health and Social Service Needs of U.S.-Citizen Children with Detained or Deported Immigrant Parents
- In the Child's Best Interest? The Consequences of Losing a Lawful Immigrant Parent to Deportation
- The Adaptation of Migrant Children
- The Living Arrangements of Children of Immigrants
- The Long Reach of Early Childhood Poverty
- Unauthorized Immigrant Parents: Do Their Migration Histories Limit Their Children's Education?